background

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Ring a Ding Ding

Hello All!!

Hope you've been having a great week!
I'm just dropping in real quick to show you something new....

I don't know if you remember these gorgeous beach stones I found while on vacation?
Well, I wanted to create something with them that was special enough to showcase just how unique and special they are..
Something simple that would highlight their individual beauty...
Something like this....


They are so smooth, so pretty....
This one looks like I polished it.  But, nope, it was the sea that created that sheen, not me :)

Each one truly is unlike the other....
 That's not a chip on this one.  It is completely smooth, no rough edge....just showing the white quartz inclusion within it ;)

I liked these so much, I looked for some sea glass to mount, as well...
Stunning olive green...

Cloudy milk white...
...and a most unusual pitted piece of milk glass....like a brain or what I like to call...
The Cauliflour Ring...haha!
Isn't it bizarrely cool?! 

And since I was in the mood to try new things, I decided to fill some bezel frames with bits of sea glass....like this....
This....
....and these....

Oh....and since I still can't get enough owls....I made this....
Might these make someone a perfect gift?

They're in the shop, if so :)


Always fun to try something new!
Speaking of new things...I'll be doing a Guest Post over at Butterfly Effect in December!  It's very exciting for me...I've never Guest Posted anywhere before....heehee!

Until that happens, check them out and link up your Goddess Themed stuff this week.
Next week's theme is Coffee or Tea :)

Thanks for ringing my bell and stopping by!
All my best,
Cameron

21 comments:

Joyce van der Lely said...

clever girl you !!!!! ♥ the rings :)

Clare said...

absolutely beautiful - what a wonderful way to use those lovely stones.

Diane said...

Love that you went "shopping" and found these awesome art objects to turn into these creations. Those rings are outstanding!

Carol said...

My you have been busy and they are each and every one so beautiful!!! I especially love the sea glass necklaces.

Incipient Wings said...

wow! these are incredible!!!
.........................wow!
you rock, lol...
what kind of glue do you use Cam?
they really are beutiful.

Carmen said...

See, you make me WISH I wore rings. I don't, they make me claustrophobic. How bizarre is that? Can wear chokers round my neck but a ring on my finger? *Freak out*

Love the braiiiiiiins one... a little red ink would make it truly gruesome *g*

Geri Centonze said...

Incipient Wings said it...You rock! Love the sea glass pendants - gorgeous!

The Secret Hermit said...

Love the necklaces with the owls and the ring with the heart in the middle (fourth picture down from top) is an awesome find!!

Jennifer said...

These are beautiful! They remind me of what a mermaid would wear for jewelry. Beautiful!

Raven Moon Magic said...

It really does focus in on their individual beauty when you set them as rings, they look so magical in an earthly grounding kinda way. And the sea glass pendants look stunning too. Which one which one, Im off to see whats left!

and a guest post! go you, I will be watching!

xxx
sheree

Jen @Sadie Inspired said...

Those are fabulous!! I love all the rock rings. SO many possibilities. I have been going bezel crazy...I love how you put the little sea glass pieces in there. SO creative. :)

Michele said...

Wow...your rings rock!! He he ....

Love the sea glass...I don't know if we get that here or not - it's gorgeous.

Treehugger_31 said...

Everything is so beautiful! I think the owl pendant is my favorite!!! Congrats on doing a guest post...can't wait to read it!

NatashaMay said...

You are so clever! I love these stone rings and I don't even like wearing rings. :) They are beautiful!

mermaiden said...

oh the sea glass mosaics are mighty fine!

Kristin said...

These are absolutely gorgeous! And such elegance with found items from the sea - the colors and textures are really pretty and your treatment of them just perfect. Have a great weekend, xoxo

Kathy said...

Gorgeous stuff you got going there. Those rings are very unusual and so pretty!! Love all of that beach glass and stones, doncha know.

And a guest spot?! Kind of like Letterman?!! YAY - you!

I'll have to pop over there and see all of the hub-bub.

Ta-ta
Kathy

Denise said...

Those are all beautiful. I think my favorite is the sea glass pendant. So pretty. I love anything natural and nature inspired!

Faerie Moon Creations said...

These are seriously cool, Cam. I especially love the bits of sea glass in the bezel...awesome stuff!

Gerri Herbst said...

Simply goreous rings!

Heather Henry said...

I am having fun reading back through your blog and getting familiar with you. You are so full of energy, it literally leaps off the page and captures me. I love how you try anything and everything that strikes your fancy and you are fearless about it. So happy to meet you and I'm hoping your inspiration, energy and fearlessness will rub off on me. :) Have a happy day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...