background

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Pumpkin Batch

Hello My Friends!

We finally have A/C!  I know I didn't mention that it wasn't working....but, it wasn't....we were roasting in our 2 story oven ....dreaming of cooler days...

But now!  Now, I can crank up the cool, forget about the soaring temps outside and prepare for my very favorite time of year.....Autumn & Halloween! 
Hooray!

So, I've been playing in my felt stash.....planting ideas and growing some little cuties to usher in thoughts of sweet treats and falling leaves....heehee!

(Sorry about the photo quality!  Couldn't find my camera so I had to use my daughter's old hand-me-down one....amazing what a difference 5 years makes in the technological world!)

Jack~o~Lantern Jasper


...and his friend Edgar.


Pumpkin Patch Pete....


.....and Little Pip


...And I finally finished up the fun Haunted House Pillow I shared in a previous post.


Just hang...and voila!
Easy Halloween decorating!


Now in the shop :)

Thanks for reading about my latest crop of creations!
I'm sure I'll have more to show you very soon...especially now that I won't be melting in my studio!

Candy corn kisses and apple cider hugs,
Cam

18 comments:

Cindy Adkins said...

Wow, Cameron--these are totally adorable!!! And I'm so glad you got air-conditioning!!! My mom said it's been so hot there in Calif. lately--hard to live without the AC, for sure!!
XO
Cindy

Marty said...

So cute Cameron! Like I've said before, Maggie is lucky to have such a crafty, talented, and FUN mama! :)

Kathy said...

Those are too cute, Cam!! Just adorable. My favorite is Edgar. He looks like he's winking! Love that orange owl in your shoppe too.

Kathy

Diane said...

This is why I love Fall--these are so fun! I just wish our
Fall didn't last for about 10 minutes around here. We've actually been having beautiful weather right now--we don't even need the AC. Glad to hear that yours is working again.

Ravenous Rae said...

Love the pumpkins!

Geri Centonze said...

Pumpkins are adorable! Oh my...no a/c in the heat we've been having! So happy for you that it's fixed!

NatashaMay said...

You're all ready for the halloween. :) Love the pumpkins and their names. :) No need for air conditioning in our house. It's so cold inside I need to go out to get warm. :)

Wini said...

I LOVE these Halloween creations! THey are so delightful!! Cameron, you are so creative and productive!! Wini xo

Dave Lowe said...

Love the mismatched eyes and uneven stitching. Makes them spooky but still fun and friendy!

Denise said...

love your little pumpkin guys. too cute! We went without AC for awhile this Spring. Miserable! I feel your pain!

Carrie Wachter~Martinez said...

Too cute! Love your many diverse talents :)

Faerie Moon Creations said...

They are ALL so fabulous, Cameron!!! :) I just adore pumpkins. They never fail to bring a big smile to my face. :) Hope you sell oodles!

Sunshineshelle said...

Cameron you are definitely preparing for Halloween, I smell pumpkin seeds LOL your photos are cool too, colours bright & sunny and nicely propped, this was a fun post it made me smile :)

DolceDreams said...

I love these! It is right around the corner...christmas too...Crazy! Thank you so much for your words of kindness and inspiration, they really meant alot and made my day :) It has been a challenging week...
Have a wonderful weekend, and I am happy you have AC again, I can't imagine!
Nathalie

Sandra van Doorn said...

oh these are such great fun! i am discoreving your blog - and work- post by post and really loving it!
xo sandra

Gerri Herbst said...

OMG...I love your little pumpkin heads! So happy you have AC being without power for a few days I do understand. take care sweetie, gerri

Erin K said...

Oh wow...these are so totally adorable! I love their faces, they make me smile so much. ^_^

Fair Rosamund said...

These are all absolutely adorable!! They definitely get me into the fall mood :) So glad that you got your A/C working too, it sure makes things easier in the summer! :) Hugs, Lauren

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...