background

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Like Shiny? Like Cheap?

Hello All!

I hope your weekends were wonderful ones!  I, for one, really had an urge to go treasure hunting....y'know Thrift Stores, Flea Markets...that sort of thing.....but I didn't get a chance :(

I did, however, find a site called Etsy on Sale.  Have you heard of this?

Maybe I'm behind the times a little, but I had no idea there was a site that listed only Etsy sales items!  You can list your own sale there, too (as long as you use their service) and get even more exposure! 

I let myself be inspired by a few savvy Shopkeepers I know and am excited to offer a 25% Sale on everything in my Jewelry Section starting Monday, June 6th! :D
Please take a peek if you liked those owl pendants from last post....they're in there...as well as this:



This...

...and these... to show a few.....and are all discounted until the end of June!

I plan to add a few new things to this category before the end of the sale....so check back for more baubles and beads to come :)

Thank you for stopping by.  I promise to be back soon with more fun things to share...

Sparkly, glimmering and shiny wishes for a fantastic week ahead!
Cameron

10 comments:

NatashaMay said...

I did not know about this site. Thanks for sharing! :) YOu joulery looks amazing!

Micki Wilde said...

I've never heard of that site, i'll have to whizz over and have a looksie ;)

Gorgeous jewellery as per usual hun, I hope you do well in your sale x

Anne Huskey-Lockard said...

Heck, I'd never heard of it either---it must be one of the best kept secrets....will have to pop over and take a peek.
Love those earrings! I love dangly!!!

XXOO~~
Anne

Monique @ Simple Abundance said...

That looks fantastic. I love dragonflies, so that pendant is my fave ; )
Have a great day.

Treehugger_31 said...

I didn't know either! I'll have to check it out! Thanks for posting about it. :)

Hybrid J said...

What a great way to start the week - discount shopping!

You're not the only one, I've never hear of Etsy On Sale. Thanks for the link.

Love your new header, is he the Cheshire Cat of Alice in Wonderland?

Denise said...

I hadn't heard about this site. I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the tip!

Melissa said...

Hello friend! I have tried to leave you a few comments but Blogger is not letting them save!

Loving your posts! Keep the inspiration coming!! xoxo

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love looking at your Etsy shop! The hair clips are adorable and I love your jewelry! WOW! ♥

Faerie Moon Creations said...

I am familiar with etsy on sale. It used to be free to use. But it's still cool to use and such a time saver when you want to set up a whole section on sale. Hope your sale is going well for you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...