background

Friday, June 17, 2011

Keeping Busy!

Hello my Blog Darlings!
Oooo....I like that...Blog Darlings...haha!

I promised you I'd have new pieces to add to my jewelry sale.  Doesn't it feel good to keep your promises :)

I wanted to try some different things I haven't tried before....like adding some Asian flair....


...or something super romantic....



Or something fun and funky....


That can be worn different ways...



I had fun creating these...and have ideas for more...so let's hope I can get to them soon!  I'm lucky enough to have a commission and a couple other pressing projects on my "todo" list :D
One of which being the Tea Party!  I'm happy to say we will still be in town...so I can participate...Yay!!!

Oh, but those are subjects for a later time...

I've also been working on these :)


....little felt keychains.....


I even made their backsides cute...something I didn't do last time....cuz we all want cute backsides, right?! ;P

Hee Hee....

Oh...and last, but certainly not least, is Jilly :)


She's silly...a bit frilly....



...and she loves to gives hugs out all willy nilly :)
Need one?

So, that's part of what I've been keeping my hands busy with, in addition to some home improvement projects.   Those require entirely too much patience for me....
I like to put some thread on a needle...stick it in and out of some felt real quick...and have something done...haha!  None of this organizing, moving stuff, taping, draping...etc...just to begin!
Though I'll make you another promise.  I'll share those big results with you when they're done, too *wink*

I hope you Darlings have a fab Friday right on into a wonderful weekend!  I'll catch you on the other side....the backside...heehee!

Big kiss....*mwoooah!*
Cam

22 comments:

Micki Wilde said...

my my you have been a busy bee, fabulous items as always daaaaarling ;o)

Micki x

Diane said...

Cameron, everything you touch is magic!!

Caatje said...

The key chains are just lovely. And so is the little owl. Cuteness!

Monique @ Simple Abundance said...

Those are great creations. I love the owl necklace !!
Have a wonderful weekend.

WrightStuff said...

Help Help! I am trying to buy the cute little key chain - the green and pink one but Etsy is playing silly (or paypal - one of the two isn't talking to the other!!).

It is just tooooooo cute!!

Geri Centonze said...

such sweet little keychains...my my, you are a busy bee ♥

Peach Street said...

Oooh I like fun and funky. Yep. Fun and funky is my favorite! Great necklace!

Incipient Wings said...

loads of fun things you are creating right now cameron!!!
wow!!!

Wini said...

Hi Cameron, Thank you for your lovely message. Wow I'm so inspired by all your lovely creations!! I especially love the earrings with the fans and those cute felt keychains!! Have a lovely weekend, Wini xo

Jenny Blair said...

you really have been busy! And all so beautiful too!
I LOVE your personalised tune, what an amazing thing the Wiggly Tendrils do! Hmmmm... now what concept can I come up wih :)

naomi orana said...

so fun!!
They're beautiful :-)

Abi said...

Wow! you have been busy. I love necklaces that can be worn several different ways, and the felt keychains are just adorable.
Have a great weekend darling blogger :O)

JessiVille said...

Cam, I love it all, ha! But, my favs this time are the little felt keyrings! Adorable! Hugs, Jessi xox

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

You've been very busy! I was looking at the sweet mermaids on Etsy! You have so many pretty things! ♥

Artist Terri Smith said...

Ah Cameron ~ Love The New Jewelry Pieces. Especially The Last One..Hmm..I Can Definitely See Myself Wearing That One! And The Keyrings Are Precious! My Friend, You Bring Such Sunshine To The World With Your Talent! Thanks For Such A Lovely Post! Hugs From The Peach State, Terri

Carmen said...

You wouldn't miss my backside - it's big enough :D :D

Love all these. Espesh your little keyrings with the tape measures *g* And your huggable owl.

What's the commission? Do spill the beans!

I do believe I am all caught up with you now! Woohoo!

Shayla said...

Golly! You can make just about anything. Seeing you post your creations is very inspiring to me and makes me want to create something too.

xoxo

Hybrid J said...

What a productive creative woman you are! The necklace is so interesting! Great work! ;)

Buccaneers and Ball Gowns said...

Ooooh, I love that owl necklace!

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Your new designs are really lovely! You sure have been busy! :)

Melissa said...

Cameron! These are all terrific! LOVE THE jewlery!! You are a talent indeed!!! I am smitten with your creative mind my friend!! xo

Gerri Herbst said...

dearest Cameron,
my you have been having a creating whirlwind and I love all that you have done. My fav today would be the little owl stuffies and the heart key chains. Beautiful work my dear. gerri

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...