background

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

So Many Clips...So Little Time :)

Hello Dear Bloggy Buddies!

I hope your weekend was a nice one...lots of eggs and candy....giggling and time spent with family :)

On Saturday, I took a new batch of hair clips, just designed and glued the night before, to my Mom's Easter gathering...and wired them all.

Then on Sunday, while at my Sister-in-law's, I stole my nieces away to snap some photos.  I just had to utter the words "Hair Model"....and they were all smiles!

Here's a few:


....and my favorite shot of the day (which, of course, I fiddled around with in PS Elements...heehee):
I have so much I want to get done...and not enough hours in the day to do them!

I really want to get my tail moving on new art for you all....it's on the list.  You know, "The List" of things I'll get to eventually...haha!  Maggie's Birthday party is coming up...so, I'll most likely be working on that for the next week.

I'm sorry this is such a quick post today...I kept my Girlie home from school (don't worry, she's fine...I just couldn't get up early this morning), so "Me Time" on the computer is in short supply....I'm rushing to finish this post while she takes a bath!

So...new hairclips in the shop...(even made it into a collection already!)
Mother's day in the States coming up ;P
I'm not as lazy as I feel?

Topics addressed :)

Love ya lots....big hugs and such!!!
Cameron

11 comments:

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh Cameron, beautiful clips! Woo hoo!!! And a beautiful model too!! I hope you had a Happy Easter!
XO
Cindy

Carmen said...

Such gorgeous clips! They make me want to be more girly and wear stuff in my hair!

Can't wait to see what projects you are mulling over!

Kathy said...

The "hair models" in your clips look darling!! LOVE all of those clips. And don't you feel so very special when someone chooses one of your things for a collection?! It just makes your day full of sunshine when that happens!! Glad you had a good Easter. Cheers, Kathy

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Cameron--
I love your story about the Calla lilies!! So funny!!!
How are you doing? Great, I hope!
XO
Cindy

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Fabulous hair clips, Cameron! Isn't it fun to find willing models? I grabbed my niece awhile ago to model some knitwear - and she was more than happy to do it! LOL Congrats on the treasury appearance! Theresa

Hybrid J said...

You're such a busy bee! The hair clips are beautiful. Do remember to take some time for rest and recharge. ;)

Peach Street said...

Cameron! Is there anything you can't do?? Love the clips, the owl and the doodles and those are just the first 3 posts. Good stuff going on over here!

Treehugger_31 said...

Love the clips! So pretty!

fairyrocks said...

Beautiful clips Cameron,
How sweet of your nieces to model for you. Love your art work
Keep smiling and creating

earthangelsarts said...

I love these little jewels made by the sea and sand. They look so beautiful as hair jewellry! XX

Fair Rosamund said...

The hair clips are so beautiful, and I love the photos! It is always nice to see how lovely they will look on! I hope you are having a good week so far :) ~Lauren

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...