background

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Clippity Doo Dah

Hello Everyone!!!
I'm back....though I know I just last posted on Thursday, it feels like forever!

I've made some new Sea Glass clips to share with you.....as well as new art! Yay! 
So, without further delay, let's just dive right in...haha!

Beautiful shades of green glass make for such a pretty hair accessory for happy Spring fashions!

I had to bribe my Girl to be my hair model!

Amazing what power a fistful of Goldfish crackers holds :)
I love how this one is a spectrum of light to dark (or dark to light, depending on how it's worn!)

This one has such a fresh simplicity to it...like a white cotton dress or a single cloud in the sky...

I'll just show you 2 more, though I did put more in the shop if you want to "sea" them all :)

This one has a "Shabby Chic" quality to it with its rustic, worn sea pottery bits and soft blue-greens and creamy hues.

....And lastly, I featured pearls again on this pretty clip.  I just thought it added a bit of elegance to the beautiful glass pieces :)

...So, with pearls in mind....I'd like to show you my new art piece entitled,
"Remembering the Embrace"



Mixed Media Acrylic Painting
5 x 7 inch Canvas Panel


I have more art in the wings to share with you VERY soon, I promise :) Things are busy, busy now as the inevitable yard work begins....can't put it off any longer!  Thank you for swimming by...

...I am always happy as a clam when you visit :)

Smiles all around,
Cameron

12 comments:

Getrealmommy said...

I wish I had hair...or girls to shop for! Very beautiful!

Heather said...

Thanks Cameron, maybe thats the problem, I went to help and couldnt find anything but Iam heading back to try and find something out....by the way I didn't know u had a Etsy shop I am on my way there now!!!!
Tootles,
Heather

Hybrid J said...

Your collection of sea glass is really amazing. :)

The dreamy mermaid is lovely as usual.

Micki Wilde said...

I love the clips with the sea pottery in, so rustic looking, they are gorgeous!!

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh wow, Cam, your clips are simply gorgeous!!! Honestly, if you could get one of the movie stars wearing them, you'd have people banging down your door to buy tons of them...they are exquisite!!! I keep thinking about "6 degrees of separation" that there's got to be someone who knows one of them so they'd wear it in a magazine and your sales would go through the roof...these are really gorgeous!

And I totally love your painting too...You are amazing!
XO

Carmen said...

These clips are so gorgeous, so unusual and so unique. Love them.

That picture is fabby too :)

Victoria Sayer said...

I agree with the comments above, especially from Cindy.
You are such a clever girl to think of putting it all together and creating someting so lovely.

Love the 'shabby-chic' pottery look too.

Diane said...

Cameron--I love this all --the painting is beautiful--your talent is so diverse!!
P.S. I wanted to thank you for your comment on my blog and answer your question about the foil. I would say to try just putting the paint on--the foil is so fun to play around with, and once you start, you'll get the feel for it--it's a very forgiving surface. I would definitely spray a sealer on it afterward if you just put paint on it though--just play around--it's different everytime!

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Pretty clips, Cameron! :) And I love your mermaid, too. Theresa

Kathy said...

Love those hair clips. Quite stunning. I agree with Cindy. If you could just get Gwyneth Paltrow to buy one. Just ONE!! You'd be off and running. They are so, so pretty.
My favorite is the light to dark spectrum. Very pretty. Cheers - Kathy

Getrealmommy said...

Hey, thanks for your note, would love to email you my address for a little clip!!! I will take a pic for my blog and post a link back to your site!! free advertising!! :) Your so sweet!

earthangelsarts said...

These are beautiful! I love the colours.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...