background

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Hopping...er, I mean Hoping for Spring!

Hello my Lovelies!  I hope everyone's weekend was fabulous! 

I went to the Scrapbook Expo yesterday and spent some quality time with friends,  as well as, too much money...haha!


We spent the whole day there doing the 8am to Midnight crop....you can tell this is before I started doing anything....my area is still clean :D  We had a lot of fun...

But, what I wanted to share with you today is not Scrap related at all....unless you count felt scraps....haha!

Spring is coming soon....and all the thoughts of flowers and eggs and yummy Eastery treats inspired me to create these!

Deliciously Cute felt bunnies in Milk Chocolate Felt....

White Chocolate Felt.....

....and Dark Chocolate Felt varieties :)

A sweet Easter Bunny for everyone's tastes....heehee....
All wrapped up and ready.

I have the Whites and Darks avail in my shop if you're interested....the Milks already hopped to their new homes!
And please, never hesitate to tell me if there is something you want, but don't see for sale.  I'm more than happy to make something especially for you :P

....

And take a look at these Gorgeous Gals! I treated myself with these Beauties from Artist Betty Stoumbos....better known as Pinkglitterfae....you can visit her blog here.

Aren't these fantastic!  They are so whimsical, with a touch of Gothic Goodness :)
I urge you to visit her shop to see if something calls to you, too!

I'm in love with these and will enjoy having them in my Artroom where I intend to surround myself with works from my fellow artists that inspire me.....and make me smile :D  Thank you, Betty!

And thank you, too....for stopping by....that always makes me hoppy, er, I mean happy :)

Hugs,
Cameron


14 comments:

Melissa said...

OH WHAT FUN!! xo

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Those bunnies are so adorable! I love Pink Glitter Fae's work - I own one of her little owl ACEO's. :) Looks like you had a lot of fun at the Scapping Expo! Theresa

SaraLynn said...

I love these bunnies, they are spot-on! What a wonderful idea. Definitely better than candy, and people can cherish them forever!

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh wow, how fun!!! I love it all and those chocolate bunnies are amazing and I love what you bought for your studio...It must have been the best time!!!
XO

Getrealmommy said...

You make me wish I was crafty.

Diane said...

So how cute are these bunnies!! And I applaud you for supporting other artists. I love my art room filled with art from fellow artists :)

Diana Evans said...

oh what a fun set of bunnies!!! and a great idea...since we never end up eating all the chocolate ones our son gets!!!! beautiful for decorations!!!! love the prints too...I am uaing my 1940s dictionary for some pieces too....it is so much fun!!! wonderful post Cameron!!!

Wishing you a wonderful day!!!

Denise said...

Looks like a fun fun day! I am in love with your little bunnies. So clever. Right down to the way that you packaged them.

Carmen said...

Ohhhhh. I love that picture with basketful of bunnies - so fabulous!

Love the art work too especially the one with the raven up her skirt... ooer that sounds a bit.. but you know what I mean :D :D

Thank you for your fabulous birthday wishes Cameron, you really made me SMILE! Had an amazing day - totally spoilt rotten.

Pease Porridge said...

OMG, these bunnies are adorable! They look just like the real thing. Those candy eyes! Love it. Your cat paintings are so cute too, and your cat is DROP DEAD GORGEOUS.

Fair Rosamund said...

Those bunnies are SO cute, and what a clever idea for spring! That scrapbooking expo looks a lot of like fun. And I love your kitty paintings, soooo cute! I hope you are having a wonderful week :) ~Lauren

Peach Street said...

I bought a silhouette machine today. Talk about spending too much money. I'm not sure if I'm excited or freaked out. I tried winning one 37 times....

miruspeg said...

Cameron you have such a delightful blog, so cheery and colourful.
I can see you put alot of effort into everything you make and paint and you are rewarded with beautiful products.
It is going to be lovely coming over here regularly and seeing what you have created next.
Take care my talented friend.
Big hugs
Peggy xxxxx

faerwillow said...

~good morning my dear friend...you are bursting into spring creating the most magical little pieces...i love each and every piece you have shared here in these posts...each unique to you...the sea glass clips...gorgeous and your painting...they always brighten my day...and put a smile upon my face...you have been blessed with treasures coming forth that i know you will savor...i have not at all forgotten about you...and my heart is full by all of your loving words and encouragement you have continued to sprinkle upon me...but mainly thankful for allowing me the time to be silent...my mind has been in a thousand directions and i am wishing my body could keep up with it...hehehe...i do hope your days continue to flourish in such a beautiful way...always inspiring us with your art and words...thank you for sharing but mainly thank you for being you...much love light and blessings be with you and yours~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...