background

Saturday, January 8, 2011

I Heart You Guys

Hello Dear Friends in Blogland!

I must apologize in advance for another short post...
Still no internet at the abode, so trying to take care of business at my parents again :)


I was flipping through the Feb. issue of Crafts-n-Things magazine and fell in love with these cuties.
Of course, I forgot the magazine to show you...
...but, here's my version :)

Heart Shaped Valentine Lollipops that won't reside on your waistline!

I made quite a few, as you can see...haha....
I also have a new painting to share with you when I get the whole computer situation in order :)

There are some of these Pops in my shop, take a peek if you like :)

 Please take the message on this tag to heart....I've missed you guys all so much!
I promise I'll put pics of the house up soon and keep you updated on developments....including enrolling in some online workshops and my progress in such :)

Being in a Valentiney kinda mood, I pulled out my bird punch and made a few cards...
I'd be happy to include one in your order if anyone falls in love with one of those Felt Lollies ;)

In the meantime, I'm trying to keep busy while waiting for a routine to settle in at the new place.  I look forward to chatting with you all and engaging in more trades, inspiring show and tells and getting glimpses into your everyday lives and family events :)

I'm wishing everyone a Happy New Year of endless possibilities!
XO,
Cam

5 comments:

Micki Wilde said...

Soooo good to hear from you again Cameron, I LOVE those lollies you made they are fabulous!!

I can't wait until you are back online again sweetie

Hugs

Micki x

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Happy New Year, Cameron! I see you've been quite busy. Those lollipops are FABULOUS!!!! What sweet (calorie free) treats these are! Can't wait to learn about the classes you've enrolled in. Hope you get up and running with your Internet very soon! Theresa

Lynda said...

We heart you too! :) Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment on my blog. Being featured in a treasury is one of the greatest feelings in the world. Knowing that there are incredible people reading and blogging with me is another great feeling :) Isn't it incredible how much the blog world affects us? Such a supportive group of people. I hope you get settled soon, and I love your lollies!

Kathy said...

Those are just adorable! You made such cute little lollies. Great idea. I think I would be going nuts without a computer. Good luck with all of that! - Kathy

Jessica said...

Super cute cards and pops.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...